Brand your retail or office environment with custom vinyl window and wall graphics.
An empty wall can either be a lost advertising opportunity or an aesthetically pleasing mural. A wall mural not only enhances the visual appeal of your interior space, but also adds a personalized touch to your business. Our design team can transform your empty wall with eye-pleasing graphic designs at the lowest per square foot costs.
Our wall graphics are ideal for both interior and exterior applications. They are perfect for advertising your corporate outlook. The murals can also be further enhanced with 3D lettering and logo design for a multidimensional effect. We can create large graphics that can be applied by our expert installation staff to appear virtually seamless in appearance.
Having the latest equipment & industry techniques, along with our proficient team of experts, gives us the ability to facilitate any custom order or product our customers may need. That coupled with our flexibility to match individual budgets, quality requirements and time restraints make us the ideal choice for businesses—small or large alike! So hurry up & get in touch with our team today to discuss your requirements.
Wall graphics options include:
- Solid-color, cut vinyl letters and logos on interior walls for corporate branding and identification
- Full-color digital printed wall murals on 3M vinyl film
- Full-color digital print wallcoverings and murals, like a custom wallpaper feature a fabric-like textured finish and are great for higher-end corporate offices, museums and art gallery display walls
What are Wall Graphics made of and how are they made?
- Wall Graphics are made from vinyl that is very thin and flexible. On the back, which is applied to the wall, there is a special adhesive specifically engineered to adhere to walls and other smooth surfaces.
What surfaces can Wall Graphics be applied to?
- Wall Graphics can be applied to many surfaces. The surface must be clean, smooth, and weather-resistant. For the best results, it is advised the surface is cleaned ahead of time and checked that it is free of dust, grease, and other contaminates.
Can I wash Wall Graphics after they have been applied?
- Yes! To best clean the Wall Graphics, it is recommended that a soft cloth or damp sponge be used with cool water. Cleaners may weaken the adhesive material. If the decal is on a window or mirror, try to avoid cleaners that have alcohol, ammonia, or citrus additives.